Boynton Beach Plaza
Boynton Beach, FL
Scope of Project: Renovation of an active Winn Dixie Shopping Plaza
This old Winn Dixie Plaza was completely renovated and remodeled. From the fa�ade with a new mansard roof assembly, columns, stucco, ceramic tile and painting, to complete site work including drainage, paving, curbing, dumpster enclosures, striping, sealing, signage, painting and landscaping. When the renovation of this Plaza was complete it had a new look. A. S. General Contracting, Inc. also re-roofed the entire plaza.
William L. Osborn A.I.A - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Day's Inn - Singer Island
Palm Beach, FL
Scope of Project: Reconstruction - The re-construction of this two story, flat top hotel has taken on a whole new dimension with the addition of columns and arches, textures and colors.
The two acre site has a feeling of the tropics with the planting of over two hundred trees, ground coverings and shrubs bringing the hotel into the new look for Singer Island.
Mr. Pierre Martin
Ralph Choef - North Miami Beach, FL
Prince George Condominiums
Hallandale Beach, FL
Scope of Project: This project brought with it some difficult logistics in the re-building of hurricane damaged stairwell towers that were overcome by our expertise and careful planning. Included in this project was the roof replacement for the entire building.
Publix Shopping Center
Coral Springs, FL
Scope of Project: The two story office building and Walgreens within the plaza were re-roofed. The office building was re-roofed with conventional built up roofing materials and the Walgreens with concrete roof tile.
Sussman Commercial Warehouse - 100,000 sq ft
Pompano Beach, FL
Scope of Project: This warehouse building was re-roofed with a modified bitumen roof membrane.
Owner: Mr. Howard Sussman
Law Offices of William D. Tucker ESQ. & Lawrence J. McGuiness
Downtown Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Scope of Project: This newly renovated law office building in downtown Fort Lauderdale had an exposed steel bar joist interior ceiling. By installing 4� rigid roof top insulation during the roof replacement of this building, we were able to allow the aesthetics of a commercial exposed structural interior ceiling and obtain the required r-value to meet the energy code.
Randall Keller - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Historic McNab House
Atlantic Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL
Scope of Project: Roof restoration
Partial Client List - Residential Roofing by A.S. General Contracting
- Mr. & Mrs. Baublitz - Deerfield Beach
- Mr. & Mrs. Lechtner - Hollywood
- Mr. & Mrs. Hannan - Pompano Beach
- Mr. & Mrs. Hosbach - Oakland Park
- Mr. & Mrs. Kraut - Lighthouse Point
- Mr. & Mrs. Sussman - Hillsboro Mile
- Mr. & Mrs. Nugent - Pembroke Pines
- Mr. & Mrs. Osborn - Plantation
- Mr. & Mrs. Evans - North Miami Beach
- Mr. & Mrs. Satchell - Hollywood
- Ms. C. Raymore - Hollywood
- Mr. & Mrs. Zocco - Hollywood
- Mrs. Johnson - Pompano Beach
- Mr. & Mrs. Rubin - Surfside
- Mrs. Hawthorne - Pompano Beach
- Mr. & Mrs. Lewis - Fort Lauderdale
- Mr. Walker - Pompano Beach
- Mr. & Mrs. Cahow - Lauderdale by the Sea
- Mr. & Mrs. Hoffecker - Lauderdale by the Sea
- Mr. & Mrs. Runyon - Pompano Beach